The 2019 Roxy Banana Smoothie is a fun blend of performance and style, and like its name suggests, is one of the smoothest riding female boards on the market. For 2019 the Smoothie has been updated with the C2 camber profile, favoured by pro riders the world over. This gives the Smoothie more power and pop than ever before, but still keeps it forgiving and flexy enough to play in powder and freeride all over the mountain. Made with sustainably harvested wood and renewable organic bio fibres, this is a super smooth board you can feel good about!
Board Type: All Mountain
Mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board features a floaty nose and slightly tapered tail for better float in powder and more precision when riding nose first.
Core: Full Hearted
The Full Hearted core is a light and lively core made from sustainably harvested Aspen Paulownia wood and is bursting with pop.
Base: Co-Extruded Base
A tough base that doesn't need much maintenance.
- Magnetraction Edges - A special serrated edge creates 7 points of contact between board and snow instead of the usual 2, holding a stronger edge than ever before, even on ice!
- Silky Smooth Bio Fibres - Renewable organic fibres that reduce vibration in the board, making your ride much smoother.
- UHMW Sidewalls - A strong and light material.
Board Lengths: 143cm, 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set back: 38mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.