The Roxy Cabin pant is the new Spring Break from former years. This year Roxy has beefed it up with 15K waterproofing to keep you super dry and comfortable all day no matter what. The not too skinny, not too baggy tailored fit is always a winner with the ladies looking for a slim leg without the restriction of a super skinny pant, or if you just have snowboarding girl thighs (strong and ready to slay anything). With all the features you need in a good pant these are a no brainer in our opinion.
Material: DRIFLIGHT 15
Lining: Engineered brushed tricot in the seat and knees
Seams: Fully Taped
Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
Boot Gaiter: Yes
Waist adjusters: Yes
Venting: Yes - Zip w/ mesh lined
Pockets: Front hand pockets, detailed back pockets, zip leg
Extra Features: Jacket to pant attachment system, Zipped and snapped bottom leg gusset, Lift ticket holder, Cuff saver system
Roxy has come a long way since its hay day of being just a surf brand. These days Roxy is a big player in the snowboard game. With its outerwear having some of the most high tech fabrics and fashion forward styles you cant go wrong. You will love the prices too, Roxy has some of the most affordable products on the snow market. Thinking about a new board? Roxy snowboards are made at the Mervin factory in the USA (not in some factory in China) carrying the same handmade quality as Lib-Tech and Gnu snowboards. Check out the new 2016 range in store and on our website and see why Roxy isn't just for little girls anymore!
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.