The 2019 Rossignol Sushi is much like its namesake. It's made for Japan, hand crafted with care, thrives on the fresh stuff and is always a good choice. Made with Rossignols Amptek Elite rocker and featuring a directional flex, the Sushi is specially made for maximum performance in powder, but also carves up the groomers like a chef slicing up todays fresh catch. The Sushi in powder is like a fish in water, but thanks to the throwback fish shape you'll never sink beneath the surface. Featuring ABS, TPU, and Rossignol Lite Frame technology (hold it up to the light and you'll see), the Sushi will ride smoother, stronger, and longer.
Board Type: Powder
Camber Type: Amptek Elite Rocker
Three patented blends of rocker and camber, each tailored to a specific riding style and intensity level. Featuring stiff extremities and a softer waist, Amptek Elite Rocker is composed of 60-100% camber with an applicable percentage of rocker at the extremities, offering explosive edge grip, pop, and stability.
Flex: 6/10 (1 = soft / 10 = stiff)
The reverse directional flex is stiff under the front foot for increased power and control then progressively softens through the waist and rear foot for confident stability and nimble manoeuvrability.
This board has a larger nose and tapered tail for premium performance and float going forwards.
Core: Wood 5620 + Lite Frame Technology
Rossignols standard wood core features a single type of wood vertically laminated to give you durability and comfort without breaking the bank.
Rossignols industry-first, visible breakthrough innovation, Lite Frame core technology integrates a urethane strip around the entire perimeter of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption for enhanced manoeuvrability, playfulness and ultra-smooth ride control.
Base: Sintered 4400
A fast and durable base that will always perform if you keep it waxed.
Radcut Sidecut - Radcut turn technology fuses a traditional sidecut between the inserts with reverse sidecuts toward the tip and tail so as speeds and edge angles increase, more sidecut is engaged for powerful full-length edge grip. At lower speeds and edge angles the sidecut is less engaged for more manoeuvrability and ease-of-use.
6 x 2 Insert Pattern - More inserts means more adjustment possibilities.
TPU - Combining high tensile strength and very good low-temperature flexibility, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) absorbs vibrations and allows greater response under pressure.
ABS - Built into sidewalls, ABS provides enhanced durability while keeping the core safe from moisture.
Fiberglass - Fiberglass offers more elasticity than carbon and comes in multiple weights and weavings, making it Rossignols first choice for customised flex and torsional resistance.
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.