The Rossignol One snowboard is your go to for everything, a quiver killer some might say. With Kevlar and Basalt laminates over a wood core you get the power in your free riding and the pop in your park riding. Magne-Traction edges gives ultimate edge hold in icy conditions while still being catch free on rails. Radcut side cut provides the perfect radius for all styles of riding. Mix in the 4400 Sintered base and industry-first Lite Frame Technology for full-length shock absorption and overall control and you have one rad board.
Camber: AmpTek All-Mountain
Rossignol's specially designed camber for all-mountain dominators. This technology has a mellow camber between the feet turning to rocker outside the feet. All-mountain riders will love the added stability; control, edge hold and extremely smooth landings that come from this versatile blend.
Flex: 7/10 Med - Stiff (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A responsive flexing board for all mountain freestyle riding yet still soft enough for park domination.
Stiffer under the back foot for that awesome snap at end of turns and softer in the nose for easy turn initiation.
Core: Wood CBF1
A single type of wood that's combined with Basalt and Kevlar and Glass Fibre for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced edge grip while still keeping things light as and playful in the park.
Lite Frame Technology utilises a urethane strip around the entire core of the board, delivering full-length shock absorption, enhanced maneuverability and playful.
Edges: Magne-Traction 5s
Radcut - Reverse side cut at the tip and tail meets regular side cut underfoot for playful turn variations and seamless edge transitions.
Board Lengths: 153cm, 156cm, 159cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.