Rossignol District Wide
The Rossignol District is a great budget friendly board packed with freestyle character and all-mountain power. This True-Twin lets you ride in any direction with a catch free Amptek ride. Take your riding to the next level with this super progression friendly board.
Flex: 5/10 Med (1=soft, 10=stiff) A medium flexing board for all mountain freestyle riding.
Shape: True-Twin - Feels the same no matter which direction you head.
Core: Wood 5620-A single type of wood that's combined with Glass Fibre for incredible stability at high speed and enhanced edge grip while still keeping things light as and playful in the park.
Base: 1320 Extruded Base for reliability and durability.
Board Lengths: 156cm Wide, 161cm Wide
Stance Set back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.