- BUY NOW. PAY LATER
The 2021 Rossignol Circuit is a beginner snowboarder's dream ride. With a soft forgiving flex and AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker, you can focus more on progressing your skills and enjoying yourself on the mountain and less on catching an edge and falling on your face.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker
The three specific blends of rocker and camber all combine to make a board that is smooth and easy to turn, stable when riding fast, and doesn't want to catch an edge.
Flex: 3/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex that is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders who want a fun and forgiving board that they can ride anywhere on the mountain.
This board has a directional shape that enhances float in powder and performs best going forwards.
Core: Wood Core
A single species wood core.
Base: 1320 Extruded Base
A tough and reliable base that doesn't need much maintenance.
Mounting Pattern: 4x4 Inserts
- ABS Sidewalls
- Glass Fibre
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|145cm||1010||285 / 245 / 285||13||45 - 65|
|150cm||1050||288 / 247 / 288||13||50 - 70|
|155cm||1090||292 / 249 / 292||20||60 - 85|
|156cm Wide||1090||303 / 261 / 303||20||55 - 90|
|160cm||1130||297 / 252 / 297||20||75 - 100+|
|161cm Wide||1130||307 / 263 / 307||20||75 - 100+|
|166cm Wide||1170||312 / 266 / 312||20||85 - 110+|
The 2021 Rossignol Battle Binding is perfect for an entry-level binding that can do it all. Designed to be a comfy, secure, responsive binding that will help you focus on progression, the Battle works with you while riding so you can correct little mistakes you may make while learning to ride. Fight with your board, not against it, and give yourself a leg up when it comes to progression with the Battle.
Highback: Mainframe Highbacks
The Mainframe highback has a more rigid middle section for powerful heelside response, along with more flexible outer sections for enhanced freedom of movement and lateral mobility.
Straps: One Shot 3D Molded Straps
3D molded TPU straps that conform to the shape of your boot both vertically and horizontally for secure comfort.
Cushioning: 2 Part Puffy Pad Footbeds
The Puffy Pad Footbed features two zones of compression for comfort and shock absorption
Die-cast aluminum ratchets that offer lightweight, hassle-free performance.
Boot Size (US)
||5 - 8.5|
|M/L||9 - 11.5|
The 5th Element ST-1 boot is perfect for those riders wanting to get out of rental boots, but not wanting to break the bank on a new pair. This soft flexing, stylish and comfortable boot is just what you need whether you are a beginner rider, or simply someone who doesn't get up to the snow much.
- Traditional Lace
- Soft Flexing
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.