The 2022 Rome Vice will have your back all over the mountain and will make sure you are locked in on your board from first chair till two more laps skip the last. Built to be a versatile mid-stiff binding you can fully adjust how this binding feels so you can cater to whatever you want to ride on any given day. The PivotMount ankle strap adjuster can change your strap's placement so you can have a surfy, effortless feel where there is powder, to being super locked in when you feel like tearing apart groomers, or somewhere in between if you want to do it all. We all have a personal vice when it comes to snowboarding with what we like to ride and with the Rome Vice you get exactly what you want, whenever you need it.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex: 6/10 (Mid)
Board Compatibility: This Rome binding comes with a disc that supports 2x4, 4x4, and Channel mounting patterns.
Rome's AsymWrap Chassis was designed for maximum tweakability while still having a surfy, easy riding feel underfoot. This true freestyle shaped chassis is made of 70% nylon and 30% glass fiber, offering a great strength-to-weight ratio. It also features an adjustable baseplate that helps fit a wide range of boot sizes.
Made of 70% nylon and 30% glass fibre that can be adjusted to mirror the angle of your heelside edge. The Vice highback offers great tweakability, while still giving all the support you require.
Ultralight Ankle Strap + Progrip Toe Strap with AuxTech
The Ultralight Ankle Strap is a supportive ankle strap that conforms perfectly to your boot while still is lightweight and cushy for no pressure points.
The Progrip Toe Strap was designed to be a grouping of smaller hinged portions that conform perfectly to the toe of your boot. This offers unmatched grip that will keep you locked in no matter how hard you ride.
Small adjustable pieces on the ankle portion of the binding allow riders to change the position of their strap on the boot for a variety of different feeling responses. The higher up the strap on the boot, the more power and turn initiation your binding will provide, while the lower the strap, the surfier the feeling. These adjustable portions provides eight different options per side for a total of 64 configurations in total.
Medium/Large: US 7.5 - 10.0 / MP 25.5 - 28.0 / EU 40.0 - 43.0
Large/X-Large: US 10.5 - 14.0 / MP 28.5 - 32.0 / EU 44.0 - 48.5
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.