The 2022 Rome Party Mod can only be described one way, 'PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!'. This all-around good time board is primed and ready to reap havoc all over the mountain, designed with the snap and response of the famous Mod, but mellowed out with a more butter-friendly camber profile for familiar performance with a focus on fun. All mountain versatility and tonnes of pop with a playful camber profile sure sounds like fun! (And you better believe it!).
*Base colors may vary
Board Type: Park / All Mountain
Camber Type: Contact Rocker
This profile starts with a flat camber in the mid section of the board, and then adds rocker in front of each binding through the nose and tail. Looser and more playful than the straight Contact Camber, the rocker version is perfect for riders who want a park destroyer or an all-mountain weapon that flows smooth turns and floats effortlessly in powder.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: True Twin
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: SuperPop Core
The SuperPop core is the lightest and most responsive core from Rome, constructed with alternating strips of 10mm poplar and 20mm paulownia.
Twin Double-V Carbon Omega Hotrod
Carbon Hotrods are thin rods of carbon milled into the boards core, making the board responsive and powerfully snappy. These carbon rods are placed in Carbon Omega housing, which provides additional power and responsiveness. This configuration inlays V-shaped hot rods in the nose and tail for enhanced snap and pop.
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
These woven glass plates are built in under the boards inserts and help to lessen impact and dampen chatter.
Base: SinterStrong Base
The new go-to base material, this hardworking base is easy to repair and has great wax retention.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|153||1192.4||1122.4||252.4||203.8||7.82||52 - 77|
|156||1220.0||1150.0||254.0||205.0||8.00||57 - 84|
|159||1247.6||1177.6||255.7||206.2||8.18||61 - 91|
|157 Wide||1229.2||1159.2||264.6||205.4||8.06||68 - 91+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.