The 2023 Rome Muse screams all-mountain and high performance in the range of womens snowboards. The directional twin shape and mid stiff core with Fusion Camber profile offers underfoot response and stability when riding any terrain, especially in your regular stance, while Bamboo Omega HotRods keep the Must nimble and poppy when looking to jump over and off everything. Lightweight construction, a speedy sintered base and enough tech to keep your board on top of its game for years, the Muse will get your creative mind turning as you look for your next obstacle to overcome on the mountain.
*Base colours are random and may vary
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Fusion Camber
Fusion Camber features positive camber through most of the running length, with a small amount of rocker just before the contact points. This design creates a versatile all-mountain freestyle feel that has the power and response of the majority positive camber zone, combined with a smoother overall feel and added rise in powder from the small dose of early rise.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Directional Twin
This board is a twin from contact point to contact point, but has a longer nose than tail. This is an extremely versatile shape that allows you to ride both regular and switch, with extra float in the nose for all mountain freestyle riding.
Core: Stomp Core
The Stomp Core is the most stable and predictable core from Rome, made with 100% poplar wood.
Twin Single Bamboo Omega Hotrod
Bamboo Hotrods are thin rods of bamboo milled into the boards core, giving the board a pressable and playful feeling. These bamboo rods are placed in Omega Carbon housing, which provides additional power and responsiveness. This configuration inlays a rod in the centreline of the board in the nose and tail, maintaining a pressable yet poppy board personality.
Biax Glass (below core)
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow and torsionally playful feel.
Triax Glass (above core)
Fibreglass running in three different axes, which provides torsional rigidity and added snap.
Base: SinterStrong Base
This base is a versatile, low-maintenance, ride-it-all sintered base that has increased wax retention and is stronger than traditional sintered bases.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|140||1087.8||1017.8||235.2||198.6 / 183.6||6.94||27 - 52|
|143||1115.4||1045.4||236.9||199.8 / 184.8||7.12||32 - 57|
|146||1143.0||1073.0||238.5||201.0 / 186.0||7.30||36 - 59|
|149||1170.6||1100.6||240.2||202.2 / 187.2||7.48||41 - 68|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.