The 2020 Rome Heist snowboard is cool, calculated and prepared for anything. This women's-specific model has received an upgrade for the 2020 season, now featuring the super-responsive Fusion Camber profile which provides strong pop and edge hold while reducing the catch in the tip and tail, allowing you to carve hard and jump high without being bucked. For the rider that wants to do it all, the Heist will take you there.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Fusion Camber
Fusion Camber features positive camber through most of the running length, with a small amount of rocker just before the contact points. This design creates a versatile all-mountain freestyle feel that has the power and response of the majority positive camber zone, combined with a smoother overall feel and added rise in powder from the small dose of early rise.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: True Twin
True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
Core: Pop Core Matrix
This core construction is built primarily of responsive, strong wood, with two zones of a lighter wood species to achieve a balance of strength and lightness.
Bamboo Single Barrel Hotrod
This configuration inlays a rod in the centreline of the board emanating from the binding towards the tip. This is great for freestyle boards that want more ollie and jump pop, without increasing the torsional stiffness of the board. Focused for a freestyle approach.
StraightBiax Carbon Laminate
90 degree fibres that give the board a more mellow, playful feel, with added carbon for extra light pop.
Base: SinterTrue Base
This mid-level sintered base absorbs more wax and provides higher speeds than extruded bases.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Running Length (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Length (cm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
|139||1040||970||245||210||6.33||32 - 52|
|143||1080||1010||246||210||6.52||36 - 59|
|147||1120||1050||249||210||6.70||43 - 64|
|151||1160||1090||252||210||6.89||48 - 70+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.