The 2022 Rome 390 Boss should be your introduction to a binding that absolutely loves the park and can handle any line of features you pick on your descent through the terrain park. Don't let yourself think that it can only handle the park, as the 390 Boss can crush groomers as well thanks to the FullWrap chassis for energy transfer and support underfoot and minimalist style ankle and toe straps that fit so snug you won't even know they are there. Minimal styling with maximum tech, the 390 Boss really is the Big Dog when it comes to an all mountain binding built for having the most fun possible.
Binding Type: All Mountain / Park
Flex: 6/10 (Mid)
Board Compatibility: This Rome binding comes with a disc that supports 2x4, 4x4, and Channel mounting patterns.
Rome's FullWrap Chassis was designed to offer an unmatched heel-toe response and to maximise energy transfer into your board. Made of 70% nylon and 30% glass fiber, this chassis offers a great strength-to-weight ratio. It also features an adjustable baseplate that helps fit a wide range of boot sizes.
390 Boss Highback
Made of 100% nylon that can be adjusted to mirror the angle of your heelside edge. This provides a more powerful transfer of energy and stability that can still tweak when needed.
Pureflex Ankle Strap + Puregrip Toe Strap
The Pureflex Ankle Strap was designed with increased amounts of coring and features a minimal styling, this offers a mid flexing strap that is built to tweak.
The Puregrip Toe Strap offers simplistic and minimal styling and construction for increased coring and lightweight grip on your boots.
Medium/Large: US 7.5 - 10.0 / MP 25.5 - 28.0 / EU 40.0 - 43.0
Large/X-Large: US 10.5 - 14.0 / MP 28.5 - 32.0 / EU 44.0 - 48.5
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.