Ride Warpig continues it's hype and reputation this year, with the addition of a few extra sizes. A hard board to come by, with people all over the world desperately trying to get their hands on this super fun all mountain freestyle machine. The shorter size makes it super manoeuvrable, and the increased width makes it float like a board twice its size, so you're covered wherever you like to ride. It backs up the unique look with some serious tech as well, like Slimewalls for a smooth ride, Cleave Edge Steel to make it super strong, and Carbon Array Laminates that boost your pop and keep the board responsive in all sorts of terrain. War, what is it good for? In the Warpigs case, absolutely everything.
Board Type: Groomers and powder with a little park thrown in for all mountain destruction.
Camber Type: Tapered Directional Rocker
A longer, more pronounced rocker zone in the nose makes this board want to float, and a shorter rocker zone in the tail retains pop and response while also giving the board a surfy catch-free feeling.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
The medium flex is stiff enough to be responsive and stable at speed, but also soft enough to handle a run through the park.
The Warpig has a directional shape, so it wants to ride forwards. It can handle a bit of switch, but riding your natural stance is where it will shine.
Core: Performance Core
Sustainable Aspen wood combined with Bamboo and Paulownia for a snappy lightweight board that balances weight and strength perfectly.
Base: Sintered 4000
Fast, durable, wax absorbent and easy to repair. Oh and did we mention it was fast?
Slimewalls: A RIDE exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them, and they will hold their own.
Roll In Slimewalls: Fiberglass structures that surround the built in Slimewalls to increase durability, including top sheet chipping, and keep the weight down.
Hybrid Glass: A combination of Triaxial and Biaxial give the perfect degree of flex and stiffness. The result is a board that better handles speed.
Carbon Array 3 Laminates: 3 Widespread carbon stringers gather rider input, which is channelled through to the opposite contact point for maximum board control. Basically, it distributes power throughout the board for a steady ride, no matter how you set up your stance.
Board Lengths: X-Small (142cm), Small (148cm), Medium (151cm),Large (154cm)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.