The 2020 Ride Saturday is more than your standard weekend warrior snowboard. This womens-specific model is an all-terrain freestyle snowboard with a smooth ride and poppy camber profile, versatile enough to handle anything you want to ride. Rocker in the nose and tail provide extra float and playfulness, while camber underfoot keeps the board stable at speed and provides the pop and power you need to jump on, over, or off anything on the mountain. All mountain versatility and season-long durability, the Saturday gives you the 'best day of the week' feeling all week long.
Board Type: Park - Freestyle
Camber Type: Directional Hybrid Rocker
Camber throughout the board with extended rocker zones in the tip and tail. This provides the pop and stability of camber with less catch at the contact points.
A versatile flex that's stable and playful for all mountain freestyle riding.
Ride it forwards and backwards, this board is constructed the same tip to tail for equal regular and switch performance.
Core: Womens Performance Core
Specially formulated for the women’s line, this core combines lightweight Paulownia wood stringers with high strength Aspen.
Base: Sintered, Stone Ground
High-end sintered 4000 p-tex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
Slimewalls - A Ride exclusive, incorporating Urethane sidewall technology to absorb impact and make for a smoother ride. These are also the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding, meaning you can really thrash them and they will hold their own.
Roll In Construction - Unique 3D structure built around the urethane Slimewall sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
Thin Con - All Ride boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails. This reduces swing weight, enhances tip flex, and improves overall durability.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Ref Stance (mm)||Rider Weight (kg)|
|142cm||1101||240||9.2 / 6.7 / 9.2||283||0||457||27 - 45|
|146cm||1140||242||9.3 / 6.8 / 9.3||287||0||483||39 - 59|
|150cm||1178||244||9.4 / 6.9 / 9.4||292||0||508||45 - 68|
|154cm||1203||246||9.5 / 7.0 / 9.5||295||0||533||52 - 73+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.