The Ride Rapture is one sweet piece of machinery, and you wont need to set up a lemonade stand to pay for it. For a board with such a good price tag, it still ticks all the boxes. Stable and supportive, yet flexy and soft on the landings. Whether your new to riding, or just really want to step it up a notch, this is an awesome deck that will help you progress with confidence. We also hear that it handles really well on uneven terrain, with one customer saying it was like trading in her old car for a sports car. Fancy!
Board Type: All-Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Twin Rocker
Flat between and beneath the bindings with Rocker through the tip and tail. In other words its a versatile blend, perfect for all-mountain freestyle riding.
Flex: 2/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin Flex - Meaning the board is constructed the same at both ends, to give a smooth ride while riding regular or switch. Soft flex lets you butter and jib the whole mountain with ease.
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Foundation Core
Sustainable Aspen wood from tip to tail for a consistent, flexible ride, with tonnes of pop.
Base: Extruded 1500
Durable, wax absorbent, and easy to repair.
Board Lengths: 139cm, 143cm, 147cm, 150cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.