The 2021 Ride Lasso was designed to be one of the most comfortable performance snowboard boots on the market. With a medium flexing shell, heat moulable Intuition liner, and a dual Boa closure system with the Tongue Tied system for those micro-adjustments to the ankle area you will get all the comfort and response needed day after day, no matter what you are riding on the mountain. New this year on the Lasso is the addition of the Slime Midsole, giving extra traction when hiking and increased comfort underfoot.
Boot Flex: Medium - 7/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain Freestyle
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Tongue Tied Boa Coiler Closure System
Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings, plus the added coiler system pulls back slack wire, letting you tighten your boots up quicker than ever. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
Tongue Tied - Tongue-integrated Boa guides connected to a side boa allow you to control your tongue and lower boot zone separately, leading to a custom fit and controlled comfort.
A medium flexing shell with an articulated cuff and flex zones in the ankle make this boot responsive when you want it, but with a smooth and natural flex when you need it. Combined with a 3D shaped tongue, this boot will fit the natural shape of your leg and foot for enhanced comfort and performance.
Liner: Intuition Support Foam Liner
The Intuition Support Foam liner is made up of enhanced high-density foam to offer supportive performance and maintain comfort, plus comes with an Aegis anti-microbial treatment to prevent odours and keep your boots fresh.
Black Gold Liner Mesh - Bamboo charcoal infused material that naturally reduces odour and moisture.
Heat Reflective Foil - Reflects heat back into the boot to help keep your toes warm.
Waffle Flex Sole with Slime Midsole - Designed specifically to improve comfort, durability, traction and response underfoot.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.