The 2022 Ride Hera is made to lock your feet down in a comfortable and high performance boot, that will support you anywhere on the mountain you take it. With the Tongue Tied Boa closure, heel lift is a thing on the past, and the Intuition liner is heat mouldable for the perfect fit. Rides Calf Adjustment Technology gives a custom fit around your calf for a superior fit and increased comfort while the Jade Plus Sole gives extra cushioning and increased traction under foot.
Boot Flex: 5/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: H4 Double Boa with Tongue Tied Boa Coiler Closure System
Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings, plus the added coiler system pulls back slack wire, letting you tighten your boots up quicker than ever. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
Tongue Tied - Tongue-integrated Boa guides connected to a side boa allow you to control your tongue and lower boot zone separately, leading to a custom fit and controlled comfort.
The Closer Lace Guide - Centred over the forefoot to spread lace power and tension across the boot. This system ensures even tightening and provides the best possible comfort.
A medium flex shell for all mountain and park riding with flex panels in the shell stop the boot from creasing where you flex at the ankle.
Liner: Intuition Support Foam Liner
The Intuition Support Foam liner is made up of enhanced high-density foam to offer supportive performance and maintain comfort, plus comes with an Aegis anti-microbial treatment to prevent odours and keep your boots fresh.
Black Gold Liner Mesh - Bamboo charcoal infused material naturally removes odour and moisture.
Cushioning / Traction:
3D Formed Dual Density EVA Insole - Dual density EVA provides a combination of comfort and support.
C.A.T. System - The Calf Adjustment Technology is designed specifically for womens calf zone.
Heat Reflective Foil - The foil helps to reflect heat back into your toes, so you can ride longer on cold days.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.