The Ride Burnout is a brand new board for 2016. It uses Ride's classic Hybrid Low-Rize camber which puts positive camber under the feet and reverse camber in the nose and tail. the result is a board that will be redlining it all over the mountain.
Want to know what size you need for your next snow gear purchase? You have come to the right place. Click through the links for more detailed info.
Please use this diagram when sizing outerwear.
Board Type: Park Laps and Everywhere Else
Camber Type: HybridTwin Rocker (We call it Hybrid Camber) A section of camber in between the feet that starts just outside the inserts with Reverse sections from the tip and tail.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) Great Medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: Twin - Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing.Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Performance Core - Sustainable Aspen wood combined with Bamboo and Paulownia for a snappy lightweight board that balances weight and strength perfectly.
Base - Fusion 4000 Sintered - The fastest material on snow. Absorbs wax and is easy to repair.
Additional Features: Popwalls - They use Ride's classic Urethane 'Slimewall' side walls that help dampen your ride and reduce chatter and adds carbon fibre layers from the sidewalls to the inserts.
*Base Colors May Vary*
Board Lengths: 152cm, 155cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.