The Ride Burnout is a brand new board for 2016. It uses Ride's classic Hybrid Low-Rize camber which puts positive camber under the feet and reverse camber in the nose and tail. the result is a board that will be redlining it all over the mountain.
Board Type: Park Laps and Everywhere Else
Camber Type: HybridTwin Rocker (We call it Hybrid Camber) A section of camber in between the feet that starts just outside the inserts with Reverse sections from the tip and tail.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) Great Medium flex that can hit big jumps, press rails and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: Twin - Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing.Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Performance Core - Sustainable Aspen wood combined with Bamboo and Paulownia for a snappy lightweight board that balances weight and strength perfectly.
Base - Fusion 4000 Sintered - The fastest material on snow. Absorbs wax and is easy to repair.
Additional Features: Popwalls - They use Ride's classic Urethane 'Slimewall' side walls that help dampen your ride and reduce chatter and adds carbon fibre layers from the sidewalls to the inserts.
*Base Colors May Vary*
Board Lengths: 152cm, 155cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.