The 2022 Ride Anthem continues its legacy as being one of those boots that hit the perfect points for progression and combine an ideal balance between comfort, support, lacing with price. Everything you want in a boot, really. The H4 Boa Coiler makes tightening and adjusting the boots quick and easy, and the Intuition Plush Foam Liner comfortably wraps around your feet allowing you to stay in your boots all day long while on the mountain.
Boot Flex: Medium - 5/10 (1=soft,10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: H4 Boa Coiler Closure System
Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings, plus the added coiler system pulls back slack wire, letting you tighten your boots up quicker than ever. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
Shell: Medium Flexing
A medium flex shell for all mountain and park riding with flex panels in the shell to stop the boot from creasing where you flex at the ankle.
Liner: Intuition Plush Foam Liner
The Intuition Plush Foam liner is heat mouldable and delivers all day comfort, plus comes with thermo-mouldable internal J-bars.
Cushioning / Traction: Grip Lite Sole + Slime Midsole
A lightweight, one-piece sole that is durable beyond belief and offers solid grip and traction with extra rubber pods for increased durability and traction.
Closer Lace Guide with Lock Down Turbo: The Closer Lace Guide evens the lace tension across your entire boot while the Lock Down Turbo provides a secure, no slack liner lace hold.
Heat Reflective Foil: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.