The 2022 Oakley Flight Deck goggles have been a favourite for a few years, for plenty of good reasons. Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, the Flight Decks are made to give you a very large field of vision, so you won't feel your vision is at all restricted by your goggles.
They are a bigger goggle, which suit medium to large faces well. If you like the style of the Oakley Flight Deck goggles, they also have the M model which is a smaller version to suit smaller faces.
The frameless design looks good whether you are wearing them with a helmet or not, and the design means you get good compatibility with a wide range of helmets. The outrigger style strap mounts mean that you get a good fit on your face even when they are worn over a helmet.
The spherical lenses give you optically correct vision, making everything crystal clear with no distortion. The Prizm technology is designed to block out certain wavelengths, which give you better contrast and clarity in the snow, by helping to emphasise certain colours - all which makes it easier for your eyes to see the smaller details in the snow, so you can focus on your riding.
For people who need to ride with glasses, the Flight Decks are OTG (Over The Glasses) compatible. Plastic cut outs in the frame allow for glasses to fit underneath.
- Optically correct lens
- F2 Anti-fog coating
- Prizm lens technology
- Over The Glasses Compatible
- Injection molded polycarbonate for optically correct lenses
- Tested under extreme circumstances against high mass and high velocity impact that no other lens offers
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.