The 2022 Oakley Fall Line M takes the popular Fall Line goggle and shrinks it down, optimising the frame size for use with a wider variety of faces and for a perfect fit with most helmets. The Prizm technology is designed to block out certain wavelengths, which give you better contrast and clarity in the snow, by helping to emphasise certain colours - all which makes it easier for your eyes to see the smaller details in the snow, so you can focus on your riding. Get the visual clarity and definition of Prizm in a mid-sized frameless goggle with the Fall Line M.
Changing lenses is quick and easy, while still allowing for a complete lens seal.
Prizm lenses are engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions. This technology helps you identify terrain, detect snow contours, and helps keep you ready for all conditions.
- Oakley Fall Line M Goggle
- Microfibre bag
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.