The Oakley Airbrake XL is a large version of the fastest interchangeable lens system on the market. It uses a clip system that pops the lens in and out with a simple one-click-motion. The original airbrake goggle has quickly become one of the best selling Oakley goggles and this oversized version is a welcome addition. Enhance your ride with the revolutionary Prizm lens technology, increasing contrast and visibility over a wide range of light conditions. If you want the best goggle around, with the best optical clarity and the easiest interchangeable lens there is only one goggle for you... The Oakley Airbrake XL.
- Switchlock™ Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
- Streamlined frame design with helmet compatible O Matter® outrigger strap attachments
- Dual-pane lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Includes two lens tints
- Large fit
- Tested under extreme circumstances against high mass and high velocity impact that no other lens offers
Oakley Airbrake XL Corduroy Dreams Gray Orange / Prizm Rose Iridium + Prizm Black
Oakley Airbrake XL Night Camo / Prizm Torch Iridium
Oakley Airbrake XL Black / Prizm Torch + Prizm Sapphire Spare Lens
Oakley Airbrake XL Jet Black / Prizm Sapphire + Prizm Hi Pink Spare Lens
Oakley Airbrake XL McMorris Signature Camo Fade / Prizm Sapphire
Oakley Airbrake XL Jet Black / Prizm Black
Click here to find out more about the difference in lens colours from each brand.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.