The O'Neill Mens Original Anorak 2021 is an update from one of O'Neills classics, inspired by the retro trends but with modern day colour blocking. 10k waterproofing and breathability will keep you nice and dry whilst lapping the mountain, paired with Thinsulate™ Insulation to maintain a lightweight feel without compromising on heat protection. The Original Anorak is constructed with Recycled Repreve® materials to minimise the amount of plastic bottles in our environments, so you can purchase with a clear conscious knowing that you're doing your part towards a sustainable future. This jacket really puts the 'feel good' in 'look good'!
Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
Insulation: 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation (80g body / 60g sleeves)
Fabric: Recycled Repreve® material and PFC-free DWR coating
- 50% Recycled Polyester / 50% Polyester
- Zippered Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Zippered Hand Pockets
- Ergonomically curved seams for maximum freedom of movement.
- Bottom hem adjuster
- Chinguard - comfortable fabric between the zip and your face to avoid rashes
- Jacket to Pant connecter system
- Critically taped seams
- Fixed hood
- Lift pass pocket
- Powder skirt
- Storm Placket to cover the zip and prevent cold from seeping in
- Wrist gaiter with thumbhole
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.