The 2022 Now Select Pro snowboard binding are one of the best selling bindings in the Now range thanks to its aggressive, all-mountain nature and on-the-go customisation. The new Hanger 3.0 baseplate with interchangeable bushings and Freestyle Highback offers a customisable flex that can be swapped around based on how you are feeling on the day or what kind of terrain you want to ride.
Binding Type: All Mountain Freeride
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 5-7 / 10
Board Compatibility: This binding is compatible with 2x4, 4x4 and channel mounting systems.
Base Plate: Skate Tech w/ Hanger 3.0
One of the greatest inventions in bindings in the last 5 years, Skate Tech connects your baseplate disc to a hanger which pivots. This allows better response as you pull up evenly on all 4 screws equally rather than just two. The energy is then driven through the legs of the baseplate and out to the edge of the board.
The 2022 Drive Hanger 3.0 is nylon reinforced with 30% fibreglass, combined with a Nylon and recycled carbon post and a 50% glass filled nylon disc for added strength and stiffness with reduced weight. The updated 3.0 features a wider footprint for enhanced board connection and faster energy transfer and has a lighter weight and lower inner lateral wall for better ankle mobility.
High Back: Highcup Highback
The symmetrical shape of the Highcup highback offers mini top curvature for increased mobility. A hidden flex hinge on the top portion of the highback offers increased tweakability and freestyle freedom, all with dampening chatter and eliminating calf bite.
Buckles: Buckles 2.0 w/ PA66-C Buckle Levers
Now have redesigned their buckles, with stronger levers and upgraded springs for increased durability and premium performance. The PA66-C buckle levers are made with a high grade composite carbon fibre blend that is extremely light and strong, reducing overall buckle weight by 20%.
Straps: Hyperfuse II + 3D Pro Grip Toe Strap
The newly evolved Hyperfuse II strap is a stitchless, spineless strap that is interconnected by nylon webbing for a strong, durable and flexable construction, all sandwiched between EVA. The top of the line 3D Pro Grip Toe Strap offers solid grip that is moldable and to be used on the toe of your boot.
Cushioning: Medium Bushings
The Drive comes with medium density bushings that sit under the 4 binding contact points in your toe and heel. These diffuse board chatter, maintain board to binding contact, and dampen your overall ride. Now Bushings snap out for easily customisable dampening and response.
- Flushcup Technology
- Highcup Compatibility (Included)
- Tool-less adjusters
- Hinge connector
- Pre-curved ladders
- Tool-less 2.0 Kingpin (Included)
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on hanger, post, and kingpin. 1 year limited warranty on all other parts.
7 - 10.5
25 - 28.5
39 - 43.5
10 - 13
28 - 30.5
43 - 47
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.