The 2021 Now Drive puts power and precision under your feet, which is exactly what you need when you're tackling steep mountains, big drops, and tearing apart everything the mountain has to offer. Featuring a stiff flex and a high-sitting Calfback, the Drive puts the pedal to the metal, and will hold up wherever you want to take it.
Binding Type: All Mountain Freeride
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff): 8 / 10
Board Compatibility: This binding is compatible with 2x4 and 4x4 mounting systems. Channel discs sold separately.
Base Plate: Skate Tech w/ Hanger 2.0
One of the greatest inventions in bindings in the last 5 years, Skate Tech connects your baseplate disc to a hanger which pivots. This allows better response as you pull up evenly on all 4 screws equally rather than just two. The energy is then driven through the legs of the baseplate and out to the edge of the board.
The 2020 Drive hanger is nylon reinforced with 30% fibreglass, combined with a PA 66 with 30% Carbon Fibre post and a 50% glass filled nylon disc for added strength and stiffness with reduced weight.
High Back: Calfback Highback
The Jones Calfback sits 20mm higher than their popular Freewing highback, and has a higher medial side for a better anatomical fit and minimal calf bite. 10 degrees of rotation in the highback naturally align the binding with your stance angles for increased comfort. The heelcup sits up much higher than normal bindings so you can ride these with or without highbacks.
Buckles: Buckles 2.0 w/ PA66-C Buckle Levers
Now have redesigned their buckles, with stronger levers and upgraded springs for increased durability and premium performance. The PA66-C buckle levers are made with a high grade composite carbon fibre blend that is extremely light and strong, reducing overall buckle weight by 20%.
Straps: Hybrid FlipIt Straps + 3D Toe Strap EVA Combo
This unique strap features a hybrid construction with an additional layer of reinforcement applied to the bottom of the EVA cover, which gives you the best support, durability, and comfort. The FlipIt strap is designed to be switched between your left and right foot, with an offset ratchet that gives you a strong, responsive ride when worn with the strap going high, or a more surfy, free ride when switched to the other binding and the strap worn lower. The top of the line 3D Toe Strap creates a better overall boot to binding fit and enhances the EVA grip.
Cushioning: Medium Bushings
The Drive comes with medium density bushings that sit under the 4 binding contact points in your toe and heel. These diffuse board chatter, maintain board to binding contact, and dampen your overall ride. Now Bushings snap out for easily customisable dampening and response.
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on hanger, post, and kingpin. 1 year limited warranty on all other parts.
7 - 10.5
25 - 28.5
39 - 43.5
10 - 13
28 - 30.5
43 - 47
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.