The Nitro Team Exposure 2019 is a go everywhere, do everything, all in one quiver killer and work of art for those who don't want multiple boards but want to ride it all. Built with the lightest core in the Nitro lineup along with an all-terrain flex and varying core thickness along the length of the board, the Team Exposure rides super light underfoot but is sturdy and responsive across all types of terrain. It's also a favourite amongst the Nitro team for park and all-mountain riding, offering pro-level performance of camber with the versatility that everyone can enjoy.
Board Type: All-mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: True Camber
The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has it's own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board features Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Shape: Directional Twin
A true twin with a setback stance, this board will ride the same regular or switch but has a stance reference point closer to the tail for better ferried performance.
Core: Powerlite Core
The highest grade of ultra-lightweight Poplar wood is used in the Powerlite Core, resulting in a smooth ride with loads of pop and strength at minimal weight.
Reflex Core Profile
A thinner core between the bindings increases torsional flex, enhancing maneuverability and making turns easier and more controlled.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
Bi-Lite Laminate - Engineered for strength, style, and refined board-feel
Dual Degressive Sidecut - A smaller radius sidecut in the centre along with two larger ones in the tip and tail make it feel loose, playful, and the most forgiving sidecut in the Nitro range.
Board Lengths: 152cm, 155cm, 157cm, 159cm Wide
Stance Set Back: -15mm
(159cm Wide) 266mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(159cm Wide) 65-85kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.