The 2019 Nitro Quiver Fury is the first ever asym twin in the Quiver range, built for turning, burning, all mountain destruction. The asym construction lends itself to smooth and powerful turns, but the twin shape and strong flex make it great for sidehits, park and pipe laps, and hot laps on groomers. Let it all out on the mountain and lay waste to whatever gets in your way with this asymmetrical carving machine.
Board Type: All-Mountain
Camber Type: Cam-Out Camber
Cam-out camber is basically positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This is Nitro's most versatile all-terrain flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response.
Shape: Asym Twin
This board is the same tip to tail, but different toe to heel. This gives you the ability to ride switch, but gives you more power and control on your heel edge, making your turns easier and your carves smoother.
Core: Power Core II
A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood. This material is super lightweight and durable, with great flex and responsiveness.
Base: Sintered Speed Formula HD Base
A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
Powerpods - Nitro overlays two separate sidecut radii, a tighter one in the centre plus a larger one in the tip and tail, creating extended board width under the bindings for additional edge control on hard and icy surfaces, along with enhancing response and control.
Dual Degressive Sidecut - A smaller radius sidecut in the centre along with two larger ones in the tip and tail make it feel loose, playful, and the most forgiving sidecut in the Nitro range.
Board Lengths: 157cm, 163cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.