The 2021 Nitro Ivy gives the perfect combination of response and comfort, all in a progression friendly, all-mountain binding. This mid-stiff binding brings a lot of additional tech to the table as well, such as a 3° canted footbed, Ubergrip toe strap, and the premium comfort ankle strap with flex window, all of which makes this binding perfect for pushing yourself harder and further than before, with the added durability to last the test of time.
Flex: Medium/Stiff - 7/10 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Board Compatibility: This binding uses the Nitro Mini Disc with Angle Lock, which is compatible with boards featuring a 2x4 mounting system. Compatible with Burton Channel system when using the Nitro Channel Mini Disc (Sold separately - click here). Not compatible with 4x4 mounting systems.
Base Plate: Stealth Air Womens Baseplate
The Stealth Air Baseplate has an air bag under the heel for deep landings and chatter absorption as well as a canted EVA foot bed for better lateral power and a more comfortable stance. It uses the Nitro Mini discs for maximum board feel and reduced weight.
High Back: Women's Asym Highback
These asymmetrical highbacks provide a stiffer feel from heel to toe while allowing forgiveness and tweakability laterally.
Buckles: Aluminium Speedwheel Buckles
Made from super light and strong aluminium combined with a smooth polymer speedwheel, these buckles are lightweight, durable, won't slip, and won't strip.
Easy Entry Ratchets
Designed to stay out of the way when stepping in and out of your bindings, Nitro uses S curved ratchets straps for ease of access. The wide-mouth buckle funnel helps you guide the ratchet for an ultra fast, precise bite of your buckles. Less time strapping in, more time riding!
Premium Comfort Ankle Strap with Flex Window
With a central cut-out, these straps are able to conform to any boot shape for maximum comfort and versatility. Strengthened by a 3D molded internal frame, these straps are lightweight, durable, and supportive.
Übergrip Toe Strap by Vibram
Developed in conjunction with Vibram, this toe strap combines the shape and feel of Nitros most popular to strap concept with Xstrek rubber from Vibram for superior fit, comfort, and grip through vibrations, hard landings, and wet and cold conditions.
Cable Reinforced Connectors
Over moulded stainless steel cables are placed inside of the ratchets and connector straps, eliminating stretch and allowing them to bend without breaking.
3° Canted Footbed
This angled footbed puts your knees and body in the most natural and ergonomic position on the board, reducing fatigue and letting you ride longer.
Board Saver Technology
The corners of the baseplate are rounded to reduce a hard friction point where the binding and board meet. This allows the board to flex more naturally around the binding, resulting in a more natural ride and less stress on the board.
S/M: 5.5 - 10.5 US / 23 - 28 MP / 36 - 43 EU
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.