The 2022 Nitro Crown is constantly considered the queen of comfort year after year in womens snowboarding boots. Designed to push you to the limit with its mid stiffness and response, paired with the ultra-luxurious Cloud 6 liner, your feet will feel like royalty in the Crown regardless if you have ridden in them for multiple seasons or they are fresh straight out of the box.
Boot Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Boot Flex (1 = Soft / 10 = Stiff): 5/10
Lacing System: TLS 5 Twin Lacing System
The Nitro TLS 5 Twin Lacing System is one of the best speed lace systems on the market, with easy lace engagement and release, along with low abrasion Dyneema laces for long-lasting, reliable performance. TLS 5 features two independent upper and lower lacing zones, so you can lock in your ideal fit in a flash, adjust your lacing without needing to step out of your bindings, and bail out of your boots in record time at the end of the day.
Liner: Womens Cloud 6 Liner
The Nitro Womens Cloud 6 Liner has a pro-level fit, quick response, and luxurious comfort. The Womens Cloud 6 Liner comes with a Womens Solo Ortholite Footbed, which offers superior shock absorption and energy return with minimal compression, so your footbed will perform consistently for the entire life of your boot. It is also quick-drying, extremely lightweight, and has an anti-microbial coating, making your boots smell better, feel better, and last longer. All Nitro liners are heat mouldable, and while it isn't necessary, a heat mould can give you a more custom fit from day 1 as opposed to wearing the boot in.
ILS Liner Lacing
The Nitro ILS Liner Lacing system features a lacing harness directly connected to the boot shell that snugly wraps around the liner, firmly securing it in the shell for strong hold and a precise fit.
Re/Lace Liner Locker
The Re/Lace Liner Locker revolutionises how a liner lace functions. During a day of snowboarding, your boots are going to loosen. Your foot settles, your boot expands, it happens. With the Re/Lace Liner Locker, once the laces are locked in at the start of the day all you need to do is pull the liner lace tab to retighten your liner, without ever needing to undo your boots.
Ortholite Solo Womens Footbed
Ortholite is the worlds leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology. Ortholite compresses less than 5% with excellent levels of shock absorption and energy return. It also has a unique open cell structure that wicks moisture away, dries quickly, and contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria and odour. This lightweight technology provides optimum performance without adding excess weight to the boot.
Cushioning / Traction: Rubber Outsole + EVA Midsole
This boot features an outsole made of an abrasion-resistant, high-grip rubber compound, formed in a highly affective traction pattern that provides additional durability and a consistent, dependable grip. This is combined with an EVA midsole that reduces the weight of the boot and provides extra cushion and thermal insulation.
This boot features a flexible panel at the ankle for consistent flex without buckling and more response without adding bulk.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.