The 2021 Nitro Club Boa Dual brings that reliable Nitro performance and comfort they are known for and adds the ease and adjustment of a double Boa closure system. Based on their famous Anthem boot, the Club Boa Dual brings all-day comfort with a reliable foothold to the table with a medium boot flex and strong ankle retention that loves to be ridden hard and fast all over the mountain. The famous Nitro fit with a double Boa system is a match made in heaven and your feet will be thanking you for picking these boots up.
Boot Type: All Mountain
Boot Flex (1 = Soft / 10 = Stiff): 6/10
Lacing System: Dual Boa
The Double Boa lacing consists of two independent zones, controlled by two separate laces allowing you to customize your fit with ease, and get in and out of your boot in record time.
Liner: Cloud 5 Liner
The Cloud 5 Liner guarantees warmth and comfort. The Cloud 5 Liner comes with a Solo Ortholite Footbed, which offers superior shock absorption and energy return with minimal compression, so your footbed will perform consistently for the entire life of your boot. It is also quick-drying, extremely lightweight, and has an anti-microbial coating, making your boots smell better, feel better, and last longer. All Nitro liners are heat mouldable, and while it isn't necessary, a heat mold can give you a more custom fit from day 1 as opposed to wearing the boot in.
ILS Liner Lacing
The Nitro ILS Liner Lacing system features a lacing harness directly connected to the boot shell that snugly wraps around the liner, firmly securing it in the shell for strong hold and a precise fit.
Re/Lace Liner Locker
The Re/Lace Liner Locker revolutionizes how a liner lace functions. During a day of snowboarding, your boots are going to loosen. Your foot settles, your boot expands, it happens. With the Re/Lace Liner Locker, once the laces are locked in at the start of the day all you need to do is pull the liner lace tab to retighten your liner, without ever needing to undo your boots.
Solo Ortholite Footbed
Ortholite is the worlds leading supplier of open-cell foam insole technology. Ortholite compresses less than 5% with excellent levels of shock absorption and energy return. It also has a unique open cell structure that wicks moisture away, dries quickly, and contains a patented anti-microbial formulation to fight fungus, bacteria and odour. This lightweight technology provides optimum performance without adding excess weight to the boot.
Cushioning / Traction: EVA Outsole
This boot features a full EVA outsole. This provides great impact absorption and thermal insulation, while also reducing weight. This EVA outsole is reinforced with Rubber Impact Panels which are strategically placed on the outsole for added resistance, traction, and durability.
This boot features a flexible panel at the ankle for consistent flex without buckling and more response without adding bulk.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.