Nikita Sideways Sista
Grab your Nikita Sideways Sista and get sliding sideways with this fun and playful board with a graphic to just die for! The reverse camber allows easy turning and a forgiving flex. A true twin shape and bevelled edges at the tip and tail give a catch free ride in the park while still holding a edge between the feet.
Flex: 3/10 Med (1=soft, 10=stiff) A softer - medium flexing board for a fun and skate like feel.
Core: Easy Press Core manhandles rails and ledges with a softer flex that won't buckle under the pressure. Press your board to the max without stacking up a pile of snapped decks.
Aspen Strong: CNC-selected high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and predictable flex all season long.
Edges: De-turned at the tip and tail for catch free park riding and bevelled 2 degrees between the feet for a solid edge hold. Royal rubber inserts give dampening and impact protection.
Base: Extruded EG base - an easy care and easy fix base that's a little harder than a traditional extruded base.
Board Lengths: 138cm, 143cm, 147cm
Stance Set back: 0mm
Waist Width: (147cm) 237mm
Recommended Rider Weight: (138cm) 35-50kg (143cm) 55-60kg (147cm) 45kg - 65kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.