The 2021 Nidecker Triton Boa is packed full of tech features making this one of the best value for money boots on the market in terms of comfort and performance. With its mid-flex and asymmetrical design it really excels at any terrain it has to overcome, from park laps to pow dumps. The Bronze-Level liner offers a fully customised feel with its unique fit and an innovative heat moldable liner adds added comfort to ensuring the perfect snug fit for your foot. The internal J-bar and inner lacing system works in tow with a no-drift velcro closure to maximise performance while riding.
Boot Flex: (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 6/10
Lacing System: BOA H3 Focus
Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty. The Focus Double Boa system consists of two independent zones controlled by two separate laces, allowing you to customise your fit with ease and get in and out of your boot in record time.
Fit: 3D Molded Single Density Insole
A pre molded and anatomically shaped EVA insole, with silicone top print to add traction to the fleece lined footbed.
Liner: Bronze Level Thermo Heat Mouldable
A customisable and heat moldable liner, made with a comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J bars with a Velcro closure to keep your feet warm and comfortable, every day of the season.
Cushioning / Outsole: B.F.T. Gravity
With the B.F.T. Gravity, this super durable, all-rubber outsole is designed to support the structure of your foot, with N-Gel cushioning. Weather you're strapped in ready to go or just walking around on the snow, you'll be sure to look great and feel comfortable.
Sizing: U.S 7 -14
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.