The 2021 Nidecker Onyx Coiler is a fully heat moldable, beginner-intermediate level boot that packs a punch in how much technology it offers for the price. This mid-stiff boot offers an impressive combination of both performance and comfort from its Bronze-Level liner, single Coiler BOA lacing system and asymmetrical boot and heel panels to ensure the perfect fit to keep you locked in all day long. Where this boot really shines is in its reverse-cut liner with a flex panel, which takes different calf muscle shapes into consideration to provide a snug comfortable fit bit between the boot and your foot and lower leg.
Boot Type: All Mountain
Boot Flex: (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 5/10
Lacing System: Boa H3 Coiler
Getting in and out of your boots has never been easier thanks to the Boa system. Dial in your fit with a quick twist and make adjustments on the fly without having to step out of your bindings. Put your mind at ease, the Boa system comes with a lifetime international warranty.
Fit: 3D Molded Single Density Insole
A pre molded and anatomically shaped EVA insole, with silicone top print to add traction to the fleece lined footbed.
Liner: Bronze Level Thermo Heat Mouldable
A customisable and heat moldable liner, made with a comfortable reverse-cut top cuff, multi-layer J bars with a Velcro closure to keep your feet warm and comfortable, every day of the season.
Cushioning / Outsole: B.F.T. Gravity
With the B.F.T. Gravity, this super durable, all-rubber outsole is designed to support the structure of your foot, with N-Gel cushioning. Wether you're strapped in ready to go or just walking around on the snow, you'll be sure to look great and feel comfortable.
Sizing: U.S 7 -14
We have extended our return period until 10/1/22 for all orders placed on or after 20/11/21. Our usual return policy applies, however you will be able to shop with confidence knowing that you have over 2 weeks after Christmas day to return your items.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.