The 2022 Nidecker Escape is the ideal all-mountain cruising snowboard that works perfectly in all conditions and terrains. Designed with the perfect flex pattern, camber profile and shape, and ideal materials, the Escape is a super versatile board with a perfect mid-stiff flex, directional shape and full camber. This gives you the drive needed to attack the whole mountain with precise carving and gives you stability and float when you need it the most. Being able to charge fresh groomers or fresh powder in the morning and then cruise the park in the afternoon is a great feeling which the Escape can handle like no other.
Board Type: Intermediate All Mountain
Camber Type: Positive Camber
The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile mid-stiff flex that can ride all over the mountain.
This board has a 3cm longer nose than tail, giving you more drive when facing forwards but still allowing you to ride switch with ease.
Core: Master Core
The Master Core consists of a combination of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia woods, resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra strong, extra responsive, lightweight core.
Dual Plus Fibreglass
90° Biaxial fibreglass provides a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex.
This is Nideckers standard board construction, using quality materials that make great boards without breaking the bank.
The N-7000 is a Nidecker exclusive sintered base. Boasting the speed you'd expect of a sintered base with extra durability and added carbon nanoparticles for enhanced glide.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Ash Wood Topsheet - provides added responsiveness and is the most natural way to find the best balance between absorption and pop.
|Size||Contact Length (mm)||Tip / Tail Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Setback (mm)||Reference Stance (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
220 / 210
|255||297 / 295||8.2
|550||65 - 75|
220 / 210
|264||306 / 304
|560||70 - 85|
- Missing a size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.