The 2019 Never Summer Swift is our go to board when everything goes right, and the mountains are covered in POW! With the surfy feel, tapered shape and the big floaty nose, the Swift makes all terrain fun. Even though Never Summer set out to make the Swift the best powder board they could, it also ended up that it was incredible to ride everywhere. The medium stiff flex, with the taper and the Vario Power Grip Sidecut mean that the Swift will turn, hold an edge and still have a surfy feel that is as good on hardpacked snow as it is in powder.
Board Type: All Mountain And POW
Camber: Fusion Rocker Camber (We call it Moustache Camber)
The Fusion Rocker Camber is like the Original Rocker camber profile, but it has a much bigger transition area on the nose of the board, which helps to give the Swift crazy float in deep snow.
Flex: 6/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium to stiff flexing board for all mountain riding. Enjoy a powerful, stable ride, that can still be playful in the park.
Designed to be ridden forwards, exactly the way the body wants to go. Float through powder with effortless style, and power down runs at lightning-fast speeds.
Core: NS SuperLight Wood
Like the flight core but even lighter! A combination of durable and lightweight woods create an unmatched strength to weight ratio. The worlds best snowboard fiberglass gives Never Summer boards their superior strength, edge hold and durability. Dampening along the edges, underfoot and at the tip and tail provide stability at high speeds, and absorb vibrations.
Edges: Vario Power Grip
Vario Power Grip side cut utilizes multiple edge contact points, allowing the board to track straight when required, while still providing maximum edge hold.
Top Sheet: Carbonium Topsheet
Durable, lightweight and chip resistant. A futuristic blend of fiber backed thermoplastic, which is also super grippy, so it's almost like having a giant, in built stomp pad.
Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501
Unmatched durability and speed. A top of the line snowboard base for riders at the top of their game. This particular base is also the fastest in the Never Summer range, exclusive to the best of the best boards.
Carbon Max Laminate Technology - A lightweight but powerful mix of carbon laminates, that give the board torsional strength without sacrificing the control you need.
STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass - Pre-hardened, pre-tensioned laminate that has elastomer stringers - which means that the board have top notch strength, edge hold and performance.
RDS 1 Damping System - Laminated damping layers run along the full length of the effective edge, which gives you the stability for high spee riding, but still keeps the tip and tail of the board lighter.
Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilisers - Forget about understanding the name of this tech, all you need to know is that these are put under the inserts to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase stability at speed.
Sintered P-Tex Sidewall - Never Summer were the first to use P-Tex sidewalls, which can handle colder temperatures than standard ABS sidewalls.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 152cm, 157cm, 162cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.