The 2019 Never Summer Snowtrooper is the all mountain equaliser that will suit any riding style. If you are someone who likes to carve hard down groomers, ride big open pow lines, or lap all day through the park, you'll feel at home riding the Snowtrooper. The Original Rocker Camber profile gives you amazing float when you are in deep snow, but still keeps it playful and usable no matter where you ride on the mountain. For someone looking for a versatile and powerful board, check out this years Snowtrooper!
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber: Original Rocker Camber
The original rocker profile makes for a surfy, playful ride, which is versatile and enhances performance.
Flex: 5/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium to stiff flexing board for all mountain riding. Enjoy a powerful, stable ride, that can still be playful in the park.
Shape: Directional Twin
Ride regular, switch or upside down and you are in for a good time. This board has a set back stance, meaning it will power forwards, but can also be ridden switch with confidence.
Core: NS Superlight Wood Core
Like the flight core but even lighter! A combination of durable and lightweight woods create an unmatched strength to weight ratio. The worlds best snowboard fiberglass gives Never Summer boards their superior strength, edge hold and durability. Dampening along the edges, underfoot and at the tip and tail provide stability at high speeds, and absorb vibrations.
Edges: Vario Power Grip
Vario Power Grip side cut utilizes multiple edge contact points, allowing the board to track straight when required, while still providing maximum edge hold.
Top Sheet: Hextech Topsheet
An incredibly durable and scratch proof top sheet, which provides better grip than a gloss topsheet. Its basically like a giant stomp pad!
Base: Sintered 4501
Unmatched durability and speed. A top of the line snowboard base for riders at the top of their game.
Carbon VXR Laminate Technology - With carbon "v" shapes that extend out from your inserts to the edges of the board, they add torsional strength to the board, and help give the board extra energy when loaded up to pop.
STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass - Pre-hardened, pre-tensioned laminate that has elastomer stringers - which means that the board have top notch strength, edge hold and performance.
RDS 2 Damping System - Three narrower damping layers give you a good mix of vibration absorbtion and stability - the perfect mix for freestyle boards.
Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilisers - Forget about understanding the name of this tech, all you need to know is that these are put under the inserts to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase stability at speed.
Sintered P-Tex Sidewalls - Never Summer were the first to use P-Tex sidewalls, which can handle colder temperatures than standard ABS sidewalls.
P-tex Tip/Tail Protection - The P-Tex protection seals and protects the wood core, as well as protecting it from vibrations and impacts.
Board Lengths: 152cm, 154cm, 156cm, 157cm Wide, 159cm, 160cm Wide 162cm, 164cm Wide
Stance Set back: Slightly
(157cm Wide) 261mm
(160cm Wide) 263mm
(164cm Wide) 266mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(160cm Wide) 70kg-100kg
(164cm Wide) 75kg+
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.