The 2020 Never Summer Ripsaw is still the sharpest tool in the shed, which is made to handle any thing from aggressive big mountain lines, to playful freestyle riding. The combination of the Ripsaw Rocker Camber profile and the powerful flex pattern, it will tear up any terrain you can give it - with speed and stability. The true twin shape makes it a versatile board, that can land and ride switch just as well as it does in the regular direction. With the Vario Power Grip Sidecut and built in dampening, expect hard and fast turning to feel smooth, grippy and reliable. Get yours today because we're sure these wont last long.
*Base colours may vary
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber: Ripsaw Rocker (Moustache Camber)
Longer transition areas from the rocker to the ends. Less pressure over contact points allows the board to flow instead of pushing against the snow. So in a nutshell, it gives you all the response you might want from a traditional camber board while retaining rocker playfulness.
Flex: 6/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium to stiff flexing board for all mountain riding. Enjoy a powerful, stable ride, that can still be playful in the park.
Ride regular, switch or upside down and you are in for a good time. If you were to fold this board in half, you would find perfect symmetry from tip to tail. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and unmatched balance.
Core: NS SuperLight Wood
Like the flight core but even lighter! A combination of durable and lightweight woods create an unmatched strength to weight ratio. The worlds best snowboard fiberglass gives Never Summer boards their superior strength, edge hold and durability. Dampening along the edges, underfoot and at the tip and tail provide stability at high speeds, and absorb vibrations.
Edges: Vario Power Grip
Vario Power Grip side cut utilizes multiple edge contact points, allowing the board to track straight when required, while still providing maximum edge hold.
Top Sheet: Co-Extruded Polymer
Tough and lightweight topsheet, that is scratch resistant.
Base: Sintered 4501
Unmatched durability and speed. A top of the line snowboard base for riders at the top of their game.
Carbon VXR Laminate Technology - With carbon "v" shapes that extend out from your inserts to the edges of the board, they add torsional strength to the board, and help give the board extra energy when loaded up to pop.
STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass - Pre-hardened, pre-tensioned laminate that has elastomer stringers - which means that the board have top notch strength, edge hold and performance.
RDS 2 Damping System - Three narrower damping layers give you a good mix of vibration absorbtion and stability - the perfect mix for freestyle boards.
Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilizers - Forget about understanding the name of this tech, all you need to know is that these are put under the inserts to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase stability at speed.
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
Nose/Tail Width (cm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
|157 Wide||260||118||Vario 730||30.6||0||65-95|
|160 Wide||264||120||Vario 792||31.0||0||70-105|
|162 Wide||266||121||Vario 800||31.2||0||75+|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.