True to its name, the 2020 Never Summer Insta/Gator is an instigator of good times in literally any type of terrain due to the unique shape and construction. There's no doubt this board stands out at first glance, but the performance is where it really makes waves, powerfully snapping in and out of turns, spinning like a cyclone, and carving like a chef on Sundays. The best part about this board? You can ride it up to 10cm shorter than a regular snowboard, so don't be afraid to downsize because it'll have the float and stability of a board much longer, but spin and play like a short park board. The Insta/Gator is a feisty party board that will make everyone jealous of how good a time you're having.
*Base colours may vary
Board Type: All-mountain fun!
Camber: Fusion Rocker Camber (Moustache Camber)
Fusion Rocker Camber is a special directional camber profile that puts catch-free and playful rocker between your feet, stable camber just outside the inserts, and a long rising transition area from your front foot to the nose. This retains stability and power in your back foot while lifting your nose for effortless float and glide.
Flex: 4/10 Stiff (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A nice mid flex that is stable at speed but still playful for all-mountain freestyle and freeriding.
An extended nose, tapered tail, and directional camber result in ultimate performance when riding forwards.
Core: NS Superlight Wood
A combination of durable and lightweight woods create an unmatched strength to weight ratio. The worlds best snowboard fiberglass gives Never Summer boards their superior strength, edge hold and durability. Dampening along the edges, underfoot and at the tip and tail provide stability at high speeds, and absorb vibrations.
Edges: Vario Power Grip
The Vario Power Grip sidecut utilizes multiple edge contact points, allowing the board to track straight and not catch while still providing maximum edge hold.
Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501
Super fast and durable, you will be moving fast even on flat cat tracks.
Co-Extruded Polymer Topsheet - A tough topsheet, that is durable and resists scratches.
Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilisers - Forget about understanding the name of this tech, all you need to know is that these are put under the inserts to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase stability at speed.
RDS 2 Damping - This lightweight damping system utilises three narrow layers that provide an ideal combination of vibration absorption and stability. This system bridges the gap between freestyle and freeride damping.
Carbon Max Laminate Technology - A lightweight but powerful mix of carbon laminates, that give the board torsional strength without sacrificing the control you need.
STS Pre-tensioned Fiberglass - Pre-hardened, pre-tensioned laminate that has elastomer stringers - which means that the board have top notch strength, edge hold and performance.
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
Nose/Tail Width (cm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
|138 LT||245||103||Vario 728||28.9/27.7||12||40-75|
|142 LT||245||106||Vario 727||29.1/27.9||12||45-80|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.