The Original Rocker Camber profile gives you a smooth and surfy feel thanks to the rocker section in between your feet, while the camber sections on the nose and tail keep the ride solid with plenty of pop and edge hold on the icy days. New this season are additions of the Drag Free (DF) models, which have super wide waist widths for those with really big boots.
*Base colours may vary
Board Type: All Mountain and Powder
Camber: Original Rocker Camber (Moustache Camber)
Never Summers signature hybrid camber, featuring rocker between your feet, camber underfoot towards the tips, and extended transition areas from the end of the camber to where the tips start to rise. This puts less pressure over your contact points making it harder to catch edges, but still keeps the response and stability of traditional camber. The rocker zone between your feet adds flex and playfulness, so you're getting the best of both worlds here.
Flex: Mid-Firm (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium-stiff flexing board for freeriding, providing a stable platform all over the mountain. Creates reliable edge hold and smoothness at speed.
Symmetrical design, which will ride the same switch as is does in regular.
Core: NS Superlight Wood
A combination of durable and lightweight woods create an unmatched strength to weight ratio. The worlds best snowboard fiberglass gives Never Summer boards their superior strength, edge hold and durability. Dampening along the edges, underfoot and at the tip and tail provide stability at high speeds, and absorb vibrations.
Edges: Vario Power Grip
The Vario Power Grip sidecut utilizes multiple edge contact points, allowing the board to track straight and not catch while still providing maximum edge hold.
Base: Durasurf XT Sintered 5501
Super fast and durable, plus with just the right amount of graphite added in to make this base the fastest in the Never Summer range.
Co-Extruded Polymer Topsheet - Durable, lightweight and chip resistant.
Elastomeric Underfoot Stabilisers - Forget about understanding the name of this tech, all you need to know is that these are put under the inserts to provide optimum vibration absorption and increase stability at speed.
Low Profile Nose and Tail - A lower profile in the tips and tail maximises snow contact for more powerful ollies and nollies and added landing stability. This also reduces the plowing effect in the nose, making you glide smoother and faster and float better in powder.
Carbon Max Laminate - More carbon = More power and performance. An advanced top and bottom carbon matrix maximise response and strength where it's needed most, resulting in a lightweight construction that adds torsional stiffness and enhances energy transfer.
RDS 1 Damping system - Laminated damping layers that focus on the full length of the edge, that gives you a super stable ride, with a lower swing weight with a lighter nose and tail.
Waist Width (mm)
Effective Edge (cm)
Nose/Tail Width (cm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
|159 Wide||261||124||Vario 743||30.7||0||65+|
|163 Wide||268||127||Vario 770||31.5||0||70+|
|166 Wide||269||132||Vario 780||31.2||0||75+|
|164 DF||285||126||Vario 789||33.2||0||75+|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.