It can be pretty expensive to get everything you need for snowboarding all at once, so we have made up a special deal that has everything you need to start your new winter hobby plus stay warm, dry and comfortable all for $999.
- Rossignol Circuit Board
- Rossignol Battle Bindings
- 5th Element ST-1 Boots
- Ripzone Stash Jacket
- Turbine FDGB Pants
- Capix Goggles
- XTM Gloves
- Adventureline Thermo Thermal Crew and Legging
- Capix Board Bag
- E3 Neck Warmer
- Stomp Pad
Rossignol Circuit Snowboard
The Rossignol Circuit is perfect for beginner and progressing riders, who want a fun and forgiving all-mountain board that they can take anywhere. With the AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker, turns are effortless and catching and edge is a thing of the past. With wide widths this board is perfect for the guys with bigger feet.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker
The three specific blends of rocker and camber all combine to make a board that is smooth and easy to turn, stable when riding fast and doesn't want to catch an edge.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium soft flex that is perfect for beginner to intermediate riders who want a fun and forgiving board that they can ride anywhere on the mountain.
This board has a directional shape that enhances float in powder and performs best going forwards.
Core: Wood Core
A single species wood
Base: Extruded Base
A tough and reliable base that doesn't need much maintenance.
|Size||Effective Edge (mm)||Tip / Waist / Tail Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|145cm||1010||285 / 245 / 285||13||45 - 65|
|150cm||1050||288 / 247 / 288||13||50 - 70|
|155cm||1090||292 / 249 / 292||20||60 - 85|
|156cm Wide||1090||303 / 261 / 303||20||55 - 90|
|160cm||1130||297 / 252 / 297||20||75 - 100+|
|161cm Wide||1130||307 / 263 / 307||20||75 - 100+|
|165cm||1170||299 / 254 / 299||20||85 - 110+|
|166cm Wide||1170||312 / 266 / 312||20||85 - 110+|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
Rossignol Battle V2 Binding
The 2018 Rossignol Battle V2 Binding is a great tool to have in your arsenal when you're learning to snowboard. Rossignol have developed a comfy, responsive binding that doesn't break the bank and won't punish you for every little mistake you make on snow. Fight with your board, not against it, and give yourself a leg up when it comes to progression with the Battle V2.
Highback: Mainframe Highbacks
The Mainframe highback has a more rigid middle section for powerful heelside response, along with more flexible outer sections for enhanced freedom of movement and lateral mobility.
Straps: One Shot Straps
3D molded TPU straps that conform to the shape of your boot both vertically and horizontally for secure comfort.
Cushioning: Puffy Pad Footbeds
The Puffy Pad Footbed features two zones of compression for comfort and shock absorption
Die-cast aluminium ratchets that offer lightweight, hassle-free performance.
(S/M) Mens US 4-9
(M/L) Mens US 8-13
(XL) Mens US 14+
5th Element ST-1 Boot
The 5th Element ST-1 boot is perfect for those riders wanting to get out of rental boots, but not wanting to break the bank on a new pair. This soft flexing, stylish and comfortable boot is just what you need whether you are a beginner rider, or simply someone who doesn't get up to the snow much.
- Traditional Lace
- Soft Flexing
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
- Matix Glenic Jacket / 10k waterproofing / Insulated
- Ripzone Strobe Pant / 10k waterproof / 10k breathability / Insulated
- Goggles come with a lens best suited for sunny weather.
- Gloves check here for sizing - Click here for our comprehensive glove size chart.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.