The Morrow Tisha is a basic women's snowboard perfect for ladies who prefer not to rent. This is a great affordable board for starting out especially if your not sure snowboarding is for you. Easy to ride reverse camber nose and tail provide a catch free experience so you don't have to spend the entire day on the ground.
Board Type: All Mountain Everywhere
Camber Type: MorrRock Rocker (We call it Reverse Camber)
Big Flat section through the base of most of the board with reverse camber in the nose and tail. The nose has a longer reverse section than the tail making it directional.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium to Soft flex that can ride all over the mountain and play in the park.
Built for riding forwards most of the time but also can ride switch comfortably when needed.
Core: Performance Core
Lightweight soft core for easy flexing and turning.
Strong durable base to save you when running over anything harder than snow.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 153cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.