The M3 Hardcore one of the best entry level snowboard. It has an exaggerated reverse camber that practically turns the board itself. It uses a full wood core that won't deteriorate over time unlike many cheaper boards that are made out of foam.
Board Type: All Mountain Everywhere
Camber Type: Party Rocker (We call it Reverse Camber)
The fun and forgiving joys of reverse camber turning flat out to the tip and tail. Gives great float in powder also.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium to Soft flex that can ride all over the mountain and play in the park.
Ride any direction you want. Its the same no matter what.
Core: Responsive Poplar Core
Good wood tip to tail for a more responsive board that easily turns and flexes.
Strong durable base to save you when running over anything harder than snow.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 155cm, 158cm, 161cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.