The M3 Hardcore one of the best entry level snowboard. It has an exaggerated reverse camber that practically turns the board itself. It uses a full wood core that won't deteriorate over time unlike many cheaper boards that are made out of foam.
Want to know what size you need for your next snow gear purchase? You have come to the right place. Click through the links for more detailed info.
Please use this diagram when sizing outerwear.
Board Type: All Mountain Everywhere
Camber Type: Party Rocker (We call it Reverse Camber)
The fun and forgiving joys of reverse camber turning flat out to the tip and tail. Gives great float in powder also.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium to Soft flex that can ride all over the mountain and play in the park.
Ride any direction you want. Its the same no matter what.
Core: Responsive Poplar Core
Good wood tip to tail for a more responsive board that easily turns and flexes.
Strong durable base to save you when running over anything harder than snow.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 155cm, 158cm, 161cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.