M3 Convoy II
The M3 Convoy is an affordable entry level snowboard. It has reverse camber nose and tail with positive camber in between the feet. It uses a full wood core that won't deteriorate over time unlike many cheaper boards that are made out of foam.
Board Type: All Mountain Everywhere
Camber Type: EZ Rocker (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Big Flat section through the base of most of the board with reverse camber in the nose and tail. The nose has a longer reverse section than the tail making it directional.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great Medium to Soft flex that can ride all over the mountain and play in the park.
Ride any direction you want. Its the same no matter what.
Core: Responsive Poplar Core
Good wood tip to tail for a more responsive board that easily turns and flexes.
Strong durable base to save you when running over anything harder than snow.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 151cm, 154cm, 157cm, 160cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.