With 25 years on a board and 20 video parts, Eiki definitely knows his way around a snowboard. If you haven't seen him ride, get ready to see some super technical street tricks. To suit his style of riding, his board has a soft flex for big presses, has a wide center base for stability and some new super blunt tips to make it easy to spin around. There are some additional carbon lay ups under the bindings, that give you some extra stability, that still let you get some proper presses.
Camber Type: Jib 3BT
Jib 3BT has the widest centerbase, and just a little edge uplift. Enough to give you a nice a buttery ride, that will still give you solid edge hold when you are carving because of the low camber profile.
Flex: 2/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A twin shaped board, with a centered stance means that it makes no difference which way you ride it - forwards, backwards - it does it all well.
Core: Core Core Bamboo
The poplar wood core has some additional strips of bamboo that run from tip to tail along the inserts. If gives the board some more pop, and doesn't restrict its lateral flex.
Base: Ultraglide S
A super hard and dense sintered base, that will keep you moving super fast.
Biax Laminate - Two directions of fiberglass that are light, strong and responsive.
Boards Lengths: 151cm, 154cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.