The Lib-Tech Utility Knife is a brand new addition to the range. It offers the great C3 Hybrid camber as a softer all-mountain-jib board. Want a bit more pop in your board without sacrificing the flex? That is what the Utility Knife is all about!
Camber Type: C3 BTX (Hybrid Camber)
Traditional Camber between the contact points for awesome edge hold, pop and stability. Mild reverse camber between the feet gives great float in powder and easy pressing.
Flex: 3-5/10 - Depending on Size (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile soft to mid flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
Dual direction shape for easy switch riding ether freeriding or in the park.
Core: OP - Original Power
Light, Environmentally Nice, Strong. Combines Aspen and Columbian Gold with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Seven points serration along each edge gives unreal and award winning edge hold. Tough, ultra high molecule sidewalls and power transfer internal sidewalls for added strength and pop.
Durable and doesn't require much maintenance if any. Slap it around on any type of mountain like material and never fear the consequences... within reason of course.
Board Lengths: 154cm, 157cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.