The Lib-Tech TRS has just been upgraded! They are now only sold in the Horse Power version and are $100 cheaper! The guys at Lib-Tech decided Horse Power is so damn good why even bother making a regular version. Each year this board has become more and more popular so make sure your grab yours quick before they run out. The TRS and it's XC2 camber which provides extra pop and control in the nose and tail and thanks to the HP no longer uses any fiberglass but instead uses Basalt to make this board lighter, damper and way more fun.
Camber: XC2 BTX (Moustache Camber)
Like the C2 BTX camber but with a shortened and more pronounced rocker between the feet. This allows for more camber under the feet for enhanced tip and tail control and more pop!
Flex: 5-6/10 Medium (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile flexing board for all mountain freestyle riding.
Switch and regular riding are a breeze whether you're in the park or landing big powder rock drops.
Core: HP - Horse Power
Lighter, Environmentally Nicer, Smoother. Combines Aspen, Columbian Gold and Polonia with Basalt, Triax and Biax glass for a super smooth, damp ride and lighter weight.
Serrated edges for super edge hold in all conditions. Ultra high molecule sidewalls give added strength, dampening plus dam they are handsome!
Keep this baby waxed up for a super strong, and super fast snowboard base.
Board Lengths: 157cm Wide, 159cm Wide
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.