Lib-Tech Skate Banana 2018
The 2018 Lib-Tech Skate Banana is a board that will never grow old. It's amazing as a first board, a park board, an all-mountain board, literally anywhere you want to ride, this board can do it well. Ever since its inception, the Skate Banana has redefined snowboarding, introducing a brand new camber shape that performed everywhere and was fun for everyone from day one riders to pros. It has amazing float in powder and jib abilities thanks to the Banana camber which places rocker between your feet, and still carves hardpack and stays poppy from the mild camber outside your feet. The Skate Banana has been updated in 2018 with a pointed tip and tail and textured topsheet, taking time tested tech and giving it a fresh new look.
Board Type: All terrain everything
Camber Type: OB - Original Banana
Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
Core: OP - Original Power
Light, Environmentally Nice, Strong. Combines Aspen and Columbian Gold with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Base: TNT (Extruded Sintered Mix)
A fast and low maintenance base that is dual layered which can handle not being waxed for a while if you get lazy.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Board Lengths: 152cm, 154cm, 156cm, 259cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.