The 2019 Lib-Tech Wayfinder is a legendary Matt Cummins powder slaying creation, with 30 years of board board designing expertise behind it. With decades of experience at Mt Baker and in Japan under his belt, MC has honed the Wayfinder to perform in pretty much all terrain, but excel out of sight in the deep stuff. This surfy, floaty, carvy, hourglass shape isn't just for looks (though you could just as easily hang it on the wall), the long nose and turned up tail float like a boat and maximise freestyle freedom, while the deep sidecut lets you lay down some incredible turns on hardpack. Find your way from the deepest of powder at the top of the mountain, down through the groomers and back to the lift, and surf, slash, and carve the whole time.
Board Type: Powder and groomers
Camber Type: C2e
Mild rocker between your feet with elliptical camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers along with enhanced float in powder. Less loaded pressure in the tip and tail makes this camber more floaty and forgiving than regular C2.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This board has a wider, pointy nose and a tapered tail for effortless float in powder.
Core: OP+ - Original Power + Sintered Base + Bio Bean Top
Light, Environmentally Nice, Strong. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax and Biax Fibreglass for a great long lasting ride.
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention
- Bio Beans Topsheet - A bio-plastic made from beans. Good for your board, and good for the environment.
Board Lengths: 153cm
Stance Set Back: 101mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.