The 2019 Lib-Tech Lando is the pro model for Mark Landvik, you'd probably know him as the guy from all the Travis Rice movies that has the smoothest style and looks like he's having the most fun. Take a ride on the Lando and that can be you too! Unlike any other board in the Lib-Tech lineup (or in the world really), the Lando has special bamboo risers placed underfoot which lifts you further off the snow, absorbs chatter, and makes your ride super smooth. Think if it like riding a skateboard, the Lando is like a longboard with big, soft wheels, and everything else is like a double kick with hard wheels. Unlike a longboard the Lando can still throw down in resort and in the backcountry, but taking on big lines and deep powder is where this board really comes into its own. Check out any footage of Mark Landvik and you'll see what this board is all about.
Board Type: All terrain everything
Camber Type: C2
Mild rocker between your feet with powerful camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. Carves the resort, plays in the park, and slays powder.
Flex: 6.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Directional Twin
This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular. The inserts are set back, placing the centred stance further towards the tail.
Core: HP+ - Horsepower + Bamboo Risers
Lighter, Environmentally Nicer, Smoother. Combines Aspen and Paulownia woods with Triax, Biax, and Basalt alloy glass for a super smooth, damp ride, and lighter weight. The Lando Phoenix comes with bamboo risers built in underfoot that lift you higher off the snow and dampen your ride even further.
Base: Eco Sublimated TNT
Fast, strong, low maintenance, and environmentally friendly. This base is a mixture of sintered and extruded, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Bio Beans Topsheet - A bio-plastic made from beans. Good for your board, and good for the environment.
- Magnetraction - 7 strategically placed serrations along the edges of the board grip onto the snow and hold a strong edge in any condition.
Board Lengths: 157cm, 160cm
Stance Set Back: 25mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.