The Lib-Tech Travis Rice is the best selling board model for Lib-Tech and the best selling pro model ever. Designed by one of the most popular and technically advanced riders in snowboarding this board rides surprisingly well for riders of all abilities. It is slightly wider than your average board, perfect for size 10-12 shoes. Whether you want an easy ride in hard-pack conditions or something that you can charge and huck down the steepest lines in Alaska, this board will take you wherever you want to go. The Horsepower version uses basalt instead of fiberglass which absorbs extra chatter and creates a much lighter board. Check in with Travis on instagram @travisrice.
Lib-Tech have released a limited edition Fourth Phase to coincide with the release of the revolutionary next chapter in the T.Rice saga, The Fourth Phase. Get your hands on this one to be a part of snowboarding history!
Camber Type: C2 BTX (Moustache Camber)
The magic combination of rocker between your feet and camber under foot. Rocker between your bindings give you that fun loose feel with the added camber underfoot for edge hold and stability.
Flex: 6-7/10 Depending of Size (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A fairly stiff flexing board for all mountain shredding.
The three smaller sizes are more park focused with a blunt tip. The two larger sizes are powder specific with a pointy tip.
Core: HP - Horse Power
Lighter, Environmentally Nicer, Smoother. Combines Aspen, Columbian Gold and Polonia with Basalt, Triax and Biax glass for a super smooth, damp ride and lighter weight.
Seven strategically placed serrations provide amazing edge hold in all conditions.
The best in the business.Super fast and durable.Keep it waxed to ensure it preforms at its best.
Board Lengths: 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 161.5cm, 164.5cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.