K2 WWW 2018
The tried and true K2 WWW has been the board of choice for freestyle riders all over the world for years, with its playful feel and lightweight design which make it perfect for lapping the park all day. Withe JipTip shape, you have less swing weight, so spinning is faster and easier, and they have more contact with the snow so it is easier to lock in presses and butters.
Board Type: Freestyle
Camber Type: Twin Rocker Baseline
Rocker at the nose and tail of the board, with low camber in the middle for pop and stability.
The twin shape is exactly the same, so that riding regular or switch will have the exact same feel.
A single species of wood, that gives you a tough, reliable and snappy feel
The extruded base material is tough and reliable, and if you do damage it in the park it is easy to repair.
Board Lengths: 148cm, 152cm, 156cm
Stance Set Back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.